Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Garden









The first picture is of my cherry tomatoes.  I have about 6 plants in that section and there are 3 different varieties.  A lot of the tomatoes are the size of my little finger (they are ripe) and some of the shapes are elongated  instead of round and  the leaves are teeny tiny, thanks to chem trails. So far this year the tomatoes are making 1/3 of what they produced last year. 

The vacant plot I'm going to use for a fall garden.  The next area is where I had spinach and lettuce which is gone because of the heat but my eggplant are doing great. The next area are my large heirloom tomatoes.  They all look pretty good but some have a good amount of green tomatoes and one plant is large and it has nothing yet. 

The next picture is my cantaloupe.  I am really excited about them.  So far, I have six.  I was concerned about the cantaloupe lying in the water and mud after watering and I read you can put a paver or brick under them or use straw.  I opted for straw because if the sun is shining on the brick I thought that might make them hotter than they should be. 

The last picture is from a magazine.  I love these steps, so natural!  This may not be new to you but I had never seen this before and thought I would share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment