Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cute Little Things for the Flower Bed



I love this little heart shaped planter.  I have planted a succulent it in that doesn't get very large. This planter is something that is not very large that looks really cute tucked away in your flower bed and yet it is very eye catching.  One of my favorite things that I put out every spring is my toad house.  My cats love playing with the frogs and the frogs can escape into their own little safe haven.

Both of these items can be found at Wilshire Garden Market off of North May east on Wilshire about a block on the north side of the street.  They have lots and lots of great stuff!  Go by and shop and meet the lovely ladies who own this wonderful place.

We all are creative.  Today give a little space in your home or outside a new look.  Yesterday, I was tired of the way things looked in my kitchen and I switched a few things around on the counter tops and it gave it a new little look.  Move a lamp, picture, candle holder or a flower arrangement.  You will feel like things are new.

Let go of needing to know what you will create before you have begun.  Instead just jump in and allow the creative process to be one of self discovery, moment to moment revelation and pure freedom.  You will be pleased with what you create!

Have a wonderful summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment