Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Looking for a few New Clients

All of our children are working and going to school and about six months ago I was trying to think of a way I could help simplify their lives.  I talked to them and asked how I could help and this is what they came up with.  I cook for them sometimes every week or every other week, depending upon their needs.  It has been so helpful to them, they love it and it really helps them with their busy schedules.  After thinking about this, I thought this might be a service I could offer to busy households where both husband and wife are working or you may be retired and not interested in cooking now because you want to spend your time doing other things.

Life can be hectic and challenging these days and after a long day at the office it is usually a fast trip through the drive through or something thrown together at home that you would rather not eat.  To come home to a good nutritious meal that would take little preparation would give you more time to spend with family or to do the things you would enjoy.

I will prepare food that will last five or six days.  The first day will be a hot meal ready for you when you get home.  The other days, the food will be prepared in the frig either already to eat or it may just need to be placed in the oven to cook.

I have recipes for the conservative calorie counter to wonderful comfort foods.  I can make any desserts if you are interested in that.  I will prepare the food at your home and will leave directions on what has been prepared and what preparations need to be done. I can do this weekly or every other week.

If you are interested, I would love to sit down and talk with you about this and give you all the details.  I am looking for 3 or 4 more clients.  You can contact me at ggschwartz2@juno.com and I will get in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment