Monday, July 8, 2013

Lots to Talk About




First, let me tell you about these pictures.  I have lots of different containers around our farm and I started thinking of ways I could put something in them without going to buy it.  I have lots of morning glories coming up from seed so I started transferring them to various locations and that is what these pictures are all about.  I have a succulent in the middle of this wheel barrow that I transferred along with some morning glories.  I love vines that flower and I would have them everywhere.  Eventually maybe that will happen.  :) 

If you don't have a pouch of chewing tobacco in your freezer, be sure and get one.  I have one in my freezer from last year.  I was stung yesterday by a wasp.  That is a very painful sting and I immediately came inside and got the tobacco, put a little water on it to dampen it, put it in a paper towel that was damp and wrapped it around my finger.  It's the perfect remedy, works every time.  No swelling and after a short time the pain is gone. 

Also, several months ago I had a post on using white vinegar for weeds.  The vinegar did kill the weeds for a short time but I saw a post on facebook where the recipe called for one cup of salt to a gallon of vinegar with a few drops of liquid soap.  I tried this and it works a lot better and last a lot longer.

In the winter I had a post on the book The Healing Codes.  If you haven't read it, I would just like to encourage you again to read it.  I have had wonderful results with the healing codes.  I was taking a natural supplement for blood pressure and for the last two months I have not needed it. I am sleeping a lot better.  I would normally sleep about 5 maybe 6 hours on a good night and now I'm sleeping 7 hours and a lot more sound.  My son called me on Friday and had a fever of 102 and a pounding headache.  I told him how to do the healing codes over the phone and he sent me a text and in about an hour his fever was gone and his headache had improved majorly.  I've been trying to get all my kids to read the book but they are busy and have school books to read but I think this made a believer out of him.

I need to get outside and start watering.  Looks like it's going to be a hot week.  Let's pray for another one of those cool fronts to make it our way.  Have a productive week and give your love to all of those in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment