Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mimosa Trees, A New Rose, and Chem Trails








I'm into trees this year.  The first picture is of a Mimosa Tree that came up as a volunteer.  I really love Mimosa trees.  They perfume the air this time of the year.  If you have never lived by a Mimosa tree you would be surprised by how wonderful they smell when they bloom.  The leaves are unusual and the blooms are feathery and beautiful and the smell is wonderful.  We have three little volunteers that I have found and I'm in the process of finding a place to transplant them.  If you have a place on your property to plant a tree, consider a Mimosa.

The last picture is of a new rose I found last year about this time.  I went to Marcum's to buy a rose bush for a gift and the had all of their rose bushes marked almost 75% off.  I found this climber called Valentine and it is beautiful.  I planted it in the corner or my vegetable garden to climb the fence as you can see, but my tomato plants have almost over taken it.  It will be ok but I won't plant tomatoes there anymore.  The blooms are tight and small and so delicate looking.  They are so beautiful a lot different from normal rose.  My husband loves the way this rose looks too.  He has commented on it several times.  My pictures aren't the greatest but check out this rose, I think you will really like it.  It's different.  Also, check out nurseries this time of the year because they are starting to mark down their flowering shrubs and flowers and you can get some good deals. 

Now for chem trails.  The other pictures that you see are of a partial pear tree, we have tried to cut away the dead part, a beautiful Mimosa tree in our back yard that over a period of about three years has come to this, and then a beautiful Maple in the front of our home that is dying.  Then my pictures of my tomato plants.  I wish they were better but the leaves are a lot smaller than normal and they are curling up.

On Monday, I was working outside in this beautiful weather and I had taken a break behind the barn.  We have a sitting area back there and the view is beautiful.  It is a panoramic view.  You can look from far left to far right and see nothing but beautiful sky.  The sky that day was beautiful, deep blue with beautiful white puffy clouds. I could have sat there for hours.  That evening, Gary and I decided to go to the sitting area and star watch after dinner.  We walked outside and I looked up and there were chem trails everywhere, right over our heads.  The sky was not clear everything looked hazy.  I try not to get upset because at this time there is nothing I can do.  The next morning the sky is still hazy until about noon.  I walk around and look at my garden and my flowers and the very tops of the vegetation is all curled.  Some of it even looks burnt on the very edge.

There is a chance of rain the latter part of the week.  The percentage for the chance of rain has already decreased from its initial forecast.  Watch when there is a chance for rain and the chem trails.  If you don't know about chem trails google it or go to Thrive on the Internet and they have a lot of good articles on this.  They have pictures that will show you how the sky looks on a clear day and how it looks after they have spread.  You will start to see the change after you become aware of it.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment