Monday, July 29, 2013

All Natural Insect Repellent


This is the best all natural insect repellent I have ever used.  It is made from essential oils - lemongrass, lavender as well as other essential oils, distilled water, witch hazel and coconut emulsifier are the ingredients.  Can't get better than that. You can also put this on your pets.  Mosquitoes fly above the heads of my cats and this repellent sends them trucking.

Mosquitoes love me and they will come after me even through my clothes but when I have the repellent on I never have a problem.  You don't want to get it in your eyes but I even spray it around my head because they will go after my face.

I can't tell you how important it is to use something natural like this and not the deadly chemicals that are in the insect repellents you buy at the store.  They are deadly and I cringe when I think that adults spray this on their children thinking they are protecting them. 

The owner of this company is a true entrepreneur and I hope you will support her.  The company is called  "eScential Creations, 39 Point Drive, Fayette, Maine  04349.  Phone number is 207-685-9874.  It comes in 3-8 oz. bottles in an order for $35.00 and that includes shipping and handling. Just give her a call and they fill and ship your order promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment