Monday, April 5, 2010

My Little Seeds Journey


I am getting around to posting this way after the fact. My seeds started to germinate 5 days after they were planted. They were not all germinating so I called my friend Ann, who is a expert at this and she told me to turn up the temperature on the heating pad. So I went from low to medium on the heating pad and the rest of the seeds started to germinate. It looks like I am not going to be getting them into the ground as soon as I wanted too but I will have tomatoes just a little later than I had planned. She had also told me to put an oscillating fan on the plants when they get up about an inch and I had forgot to do that. The movement of the wind strengthens the plant. I finally remembered that so the fan has been on now a little over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment