Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gardening Is Landscape Painting




I am redesigning my herb garden. My herb garden is very close to my kitchen and my veggie garden is quite a distance from our home. So I decided to put all my different lettuces in my herb garden so I wouldn't have to walk so far to get lettuce. In the middle of my herb garden I have a large pedestal with an angel sitting on it. I decided to measure from the middle of the pedestal and come out 4 feet and make a circle around the pedestal and then divided the circle into four sections for four different types of lettuce. I am planting a Red Romaine, a strawberry cabbage lettuce the official name is Sanguine Ameliore, arugula, and an Allstar Gourmet lettuce mix.

I am getting hungry thinking about those wonderful tomatoes and this great lettuce. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment