Saturday, March 23, 2013

To Katie, Happy Birthday!


This will always be a special day for me because you entered the world on this day.

 When I think of you, I think of beauty, love, peace, generosity, compassion, sweetness, kindness, humor, laughing, joy, intelligence, creativity, and funny craziness.   You add such meaning and specialness to our family.

For several months now, when I think of you, I have this mental picture that comes to my mind.  I see your little hands and arms to your elbows from when you were a little girl and your little hands are cupped together side by side and there is a little flower in your hands and your hands are extended out into the world.  The world is truly a better place because you are in it.

Happy Birthday Precious Daughter!

Always Love to you,  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment