Friday, March 8, 2013

Creative Ideas




I think this is a very attractive way to chill wine either on a buffet table, bar area or a table set up for drinks.  I have seen a container very similar to this one at Hobby Lobby several times.  Makes a very
 stylish ice bucket.

This is such a clever idea.  Scarfs are such a popular item in people's wardrobes these days.  I thought this would be a cute idea for gift wrapping.

And last but not lest, I loved this idea.  Taking a child's art work and putting a frame around it.  They decorated the frame with buttons and put two handles on each side and made a serving tray. This would make a child feel really special to have his or her art work displayed in such a way.  I've seen jars of buttons for sale at garage sales.  You could leave the frame plain but I really like it embellished with the buttons.  You could use penny's.  Just use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment