Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chem Trails

These are trails in the sky that look like a trail of smoke coming from the back of an airplane.  When I was a kid I would see them coming from jets that fly really high in the atmosphere but those trails dissipate in a short time.  The chem trails go on and on and on that is how you can tell the difference.

I had heard various opinions about what people thought these trails were but I never really knew for sure what was going on.  If you have been a reader of my blog very long you know I live in the country.  I have been noticing for several years how one day a plant or tree would look beautiful and the next day it looked dead.  When we first moved to the country during growing season almost once a week someone was crop dusting.  I would say that in the last 7 years that has almost come to a stop.  So I really couldn't figure out what was happening.  In the summer about 3 years ago, I was up at 5 in the morning taking the trash to the curb and there was a strong chemical smell.  It was so bad I covered my face and ran to the house.  I told Gary about it and was trying to figure out what the smell would be that early.  No one was spraying.  That has happened several times to me.   Finally, last year I went the OSU ag office in Chickasha.   It's not the county extension center but they grow experimental crops.  I talked to the guy in charge and he basically blew me off, saying as long as you live in the country these things are going to happen and it's probably somebody spraying.  I knew that wasn't right.

I have also wondered why so many people are getting Altzheimers.  Three people on the street where we live have it and I am always hearing of some one being diagnosised with it.  I'm thinking, what's going on???

Well, I have said all this to say PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO, youtube.com/watch?v=MBz4Zcx3ZKU.  When I saw it, it answered most of my questions. Humanity needs to be informed of what is being done to us and I hope you will pass this information on to your family and friends.

On Thursday there was so many trails I couldn't believe it.  I wouldn't go outside.  I had opened my windows to get fresh air in and later than evening the chemical smell became apparent so I pulled all the windows down.  Even today, I was working in the yard and chem trails were everywhere.  I had some things I needed to get down but after I was out about 4 hours I started smelling the chemical and came in the house and closed my windows again.

I hope you will become aware of these and starting watching how often this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment