Saturday, March 9, 2013

Displaying Silver




Not long ago, I blogged on using my mother's silver ware.  I decided to take it out and polish it all up and to use it for everyday because the flatware I have used since getting married had gradually disappeared over the years.  :)  I have enjoyed using it so much.  It is beautiful and shiny and family and friends have noticed.  I feel pretty special using something so nice everyday.

When I was putting the silverware in the drawer, I didn't really have a place for the soup spoons and the teaspoons so I put them in a crock on the kitchen counter top.  When I saw this idea, I loved the pieces of crystal being used to put nice silver in.  It is a beautiful display and I'm all about getting keepsakes out and using them.  I also recently got out my mom's silver tray and used it to display a collection of things.

I would like to encourage you to think of keepsakes or your nicest of things and think of ways you can use and enjoy them.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment