Friday, March 23, 2012

More Spring Decorating



These are a couple of ideas that you might incorporate with things that you have. I took some old little vases, a couple of them were my mom's and one I picked up at a garage sale. I made a little grouping of them and put different spring flowers in them. The other idea I really like. These are flowers on our dining room table. I didn't want a flower arrangement on my table because my buffet sits behind the table and I already have the horn of plenty arrangement sitting on the buffet. I knew that would be too much to have another arrangement on the table. These are some flowers I picked up at a garage sale and tied a pretty taffeta ribbon around them and laid them on the table. If you go to shop that carries home interiors, they usually have really nice silk flowers. They are more expensive than Hobby Lobby but they are worth the price because the look is great. Depending on the size of the bloom 4 or 5 stems is all you would need. I like the way this looks.....it's different.

Have fun getting your home spruced up for SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment