Friday, March 16, 2012

A Few Ideas for Spring Decorating






When I was packing away my winter decorations and getting out my spring things, I was looking at my horn of plenty (or cornucopia)and decided not to pack it up but use it for spring. The cornucopia is a symbol of abundance and nourishment so why not decorate it with spring things. I'm very happy with my creation. This might give you some ideas in using some other fall or winter decorations in other ways. The other photos are just little touches. I always enjoy decorating with lemons, cherries, strawberries, and limes. They look so festive this time of the year and the colors are some of my favorites. To me they are happy colors.

Have a wonderful weekend.....spring has sprung!!! Our weeds look like they have been given an overdose of MiracleGrow....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment