Monday, June 24, 2013

Reporting In

Well, I'm back where I started on the second week.  I lost 2 pounds this week.  It made me realize why I don't want to go backward because it takes time to get back where you were.  I didn't swim this week.  :(  Not that I didn't want too but I have been busy work in the yard and I didn't want to stop to go swimming in the morning and in the evening I was too tired to swim.  The yard and garden are looking really good though.  I plan to get back on track this week. 

With all the rain, I haven't been able to stay on top of the weeds so I finally bought mulch and covered all the dirt which will help a lot with the weeds.  They were literally popping up overnight.

I had another thought yesterday about projects.  If you don't enjoy sewing I thought about getting your pictures in albums.  That's a biggy for me.  I have a huge box of pictures I need to get into albums plus an album I want to make for my youngest son from his senior year.  Just a thought,  we all take lots of pictures and most people don't get them into albums timely.

My mom was very organized and when she passed I was so impressed how all of her pictures were in albums and the really old family photos of people I didn't know she had labeled who they were and the year of the photo. 

Have a great week!  Get out and enjoy this beautiful summer we are having, it's going too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment