Sunday, June 30, 2013

Great Things I Love for Gardening



These are some great items to have if you do much gardening.  The wagon was a gift from my daughter, Annie and I love it.  It has saved me hundreds of steps.  The gardening bucket was also a gift from a dear friend.  I have everything in the bucket I need; my gardening gloves, hammer, nails, wire and wire cutters, twisty ties, gardening shoes and all my hand tools for gardening.  I put the bucket in my wagon and I'm off.  I was always leaving something in the barn and I would have to walk all the way across the yard to get what I needed and then some times needed something else and I would have to go back again.  It was wearing me out.  Now, I have everything with me and I just love it.

If you have a big yard and if you do a lot of gardening you will love these two items.

No comments:

Post a Comment