Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Smart Meters

We have been led to believe that Smart Meters on our gas meters and electrical meters will save us money, be more efficient and meter readers can read the meter from their car without getting in your yard. 

I really don't know all that is involved with these new meters and I can only speculate what the underlying motive really is, but I'm trying to stop making assumptions (remember....one of the four agreements in the book The Four Agreements.)

I was hoping the utility companies would some how miss us and up until about a month ago we still had our old meters.  Early one Saturday morning, I was working in my garden and looked up to see a man crouched in front of our gas meter.  It was Saturday so I knew they were not reading the meter.  I walked over and started talking to the young man and he was very polite and told me they were switching out our gas meter and putting in a new smart meter.  He was very excited for me, like this was great and I would be excited to get it and I told him no, I don't want that.  I want to keep my old meter.  He said, "he had to switch it out, that I didn't have a choice."  I told him this is my property and I don't want the new meter.  He called his supervisor and the supervisor told him he had to change it.  I inquired to my rights as a homeowner, don't I have any say in this.  I should have a choice.  I told him I wanted to wait until Monday, when I could talk to my gas company. 

It turned out that there was a pipe in front of the meter and he couldn't move it and he couldn't get the old meter off to put on the new meter.  So he went on and I was hoping that would be the end of it.  But later in the afternoon, his supervisor was knocking on my door.  I answered and he told me who he was.  They are a company out of Houston that has been hired to replace all gas meters in the state of Oklahoma. He was very polite and he understood my concern.  My concern is the radiation that is emitted by these new meters.  He told me that I didn't have a choice, either the meter would be changed or the gas company would come out and pull my meter and I would be without gas.  He also admitted he knew about the radiation emission and said that the gas meters were not as bad as the new electrical meters.  He said, "the electrical meters emit a lot of radiation."  I ask if he would be changing out the electrical meters and he said they had not been hired to do that. WOW,  We think we live in a free country and have a voice!!!

After the earthquake in Japan and the nuclear reactors went down and all that radiation was going into the atmosphere, I started doing some checking on what my family could do to protect ourselves from radiation exposure.  We already get a lot from TV, all the electronic stuff we are around on a daily basis, cell phone towers.  My daughter can see a cell phone tower from her living room now in the new home she just moved into. 

There are some essential oils that will help protect your cells.  Longevity 1-2 capsules twice daily and Melrose 6-20 drops per capsule or in kefir or yogurt 1-3 times a day to prevent radiation damage to normal cells.  You can also diffuse sacred frankincense and in another diffuser diffuse Melrose, that's if you have two diffusers. You can also diffuse palo santo in one diffuser and purificantion in another diffuser.  Melrose is a particularly powerful blend because it contains two melaleuca oils that may protect cells from radiation damage according to Dr. Daniel Penoel.

If you have an incense burner, burning frankincense resin, an ancient method of purifying the air, will help you to further protect your home. You can alternate different oils in the diffuser and alternate diffuser with incense burner.  We cannot do too much to protect our homes!

I also want to tell you about something else I do.  I try to swim at the college pool in Chickasha at least four times a week, some months I do really good, other months I don't :(  .   I was a little concerned at being in that chlorine every day.  I found that using purification oil, rubbing 2 drops on the bottoms of both feet would protect my cells from the chlorine.  This was amazing to me because the first time I did this, I was wondering if it would really work.  Once applied the oils will be in every cell in your body in 20 minutes.  I jumped in the water and was swimming and I started smelling the oil.  In all that chlorine smell with my feet deep in the water I was smelling purification oil.  It was working! I feel a lot better about swimming on a daily basis now that I can use this oil to protect my body.  

If you are interested, you can contact the Doorway to Health on Broadway in Edmond, Oklahoma and they can get the phone number to a business that carries devices that you can put on your TV, cell phones, computers, and all electronic devices to protect you from the radiation that is emitted from these electronics.  One thing I never thought about is the digital clock that is on your night stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment