Sunday, May 5, 2013

Be You tiful!


I cherish what this has to say.  A large part of my life was lived trying to be like other people instead of being me. I love the scene in the Runaway Bride where Julia Roberts has made all these different  egg dishes trying to see which one she really likes because she has always eaten what her boyfriends preferred rather than what she liked.

I know, I am not isolated in what I have dealt with in my own life, most people are afraid to be who they are for fear of rejection.  Everyone wants to be loved and accepted.  What we all need to realize is the beauty in each of our lives that is manifested when we are being who God created us to be.

Some time I will tell you the story of Sweet Betty.  Sweet Betty was a little stray dog who came into our lives for a short time and taught me to love and accept myself for who I am.  I think it is a beautiful story.

In the meantime, find out which eggs you really like and be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment