Sunday, August 28, 2016

My New Potting Bench





My husband rebuilt the top of my potting bench.  I just love it now!  The bottom was still in good shape but the boards on the top had started to warp and they were loose.  He put in an antique sink that I've had for some time.  I do sell these occasionally and I think they make not only a potting bench but a great buffet for outdoor entertaining.  The ones we have made usually don't have a sink in the middle.  The other pictures are my CLEAN flower beds.  :)

I almost forgot to tell you about the cream colored post.  My neighbor recently sold his home and the new neighbor was remolding the porch and took the old post off.  He was throwing them away and I asked him if I could have them.  This is one of the post with a bracket at the top and a huge hanging wire basket hanging from it.  I have a lot of ideas for this wire basket with the changing seasons.  I want to eventually get a good size birdhouse to go on the top of the post.

My country home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment