Sunday, July 24, 2016

My Beloved Susie!


As I was sitting and drinking my coffee this morning my sweet Susie popped up on the flower pot and was beckoning me to come outside.  Of course, I couldn't resist.  I put on my old work clothes and took a special treat for her and went outside.  It was dawn and the sun had not yet shone its bright and beautiful face. 

I spent some time with Susie.  Her mother disappeared a couple of weeks ago and I know she has been a little lost.  They were always together and slept together.  We have two other cats but she has nothing to do with them.  Isn't that a cat for ya!

I've been transplanting some flowers and rearranging some things in my flower beds.  I was thinking this morning that I absolutely love working in my flower beds and working with flowers.  It's one of my many passions.  I just wish it wouldn't get so hot because I could stay out all day doing things.  There is always so much to do around here.  Picking, planting, weeding, watering and creating.  The list goes on and on.

Enjoy life~

No comments:

Post a Comment