Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fun in the Garden





I've really had fun the last couple of days working at creating a space on the north side of our home.  It's coming together and I'll take a shot of the entire space when I get everything done.  Gary and I refurbished my potting bench.  The base was in good shape but he took off the top part and we redesigned it with an old window and an antique sink that I had been saving.

My rooster, I love and I just had a bunch of rocks and stones around the base in no particular order.  I was at the Lowe's in Norman yesterday and they had their succulents on sale for .50 cents for a four pack.  I had to get some, I love succulents and I've always had good luck with them making it through the winter if I cover them up.  I ended up doing something totally different with the succulents.  I started cleaning up the rooster and got the idea to incorporate the succulents in with the rocks.  I think it turned out really cute.  I'm very happy with it.  And as you can see, I'm using a galvanized tub as a container and I have put a variegated grass in it. 

Anyway, a great day gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment