Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Farm Woman Extraordinaire, LOL!!!


It was really hot today and I needed to mow today because I will not be home the next two days to mow.  Wanted to share with you some of my tips for keeping cool.  Big straw hat, long sleeve thin shirt, wet cool towel around your neck and peppermint essential oil across your shoulders.  I had heard that putting peppermint oil on your shoulders would keep the heat away from your head.  It worked very well and was cooling when the wind blew.  And always drink lots of water.

You know.......we can do anything we set our minds too! It really ended up being a beautiful hot summer day.  The lawn looked great and I'll have my weekend free to do the things I really wanted to do today.    Only thing missing was a big piece of cold watermelon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment