Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving





 
 
These are some wonderful times with our children when we were homeschooling.  We celebrated this particular year with another dear family that we meet years ago through homeschooling.  The kids reenacted the first Thanksgiving and then we all had a wonderful meal together.  Thankful for such wonderful memories of the past.  I am actually showing you this idea to pull out old pictures from past events or holidays and display them.  This is an old easel I picked up at a garage sale and I usually display books on it.  This year I was going through some pictures and found these and I knew I would enjoy seeing them out on display.  I think my kids enjoyed seeing them and remembering a fun time in their lives. 
 
Time as we know it is swiftly bringing this year to an end.  I'm thankful this year for the many wonderful memories I have in my life.  I do have some time in my life where there are some major  regrets but I purposed a long time ago to live the rest of my life with no regrets and I can thankfully say that I have.  My goal is to live every day to it's fullest.....to love, to learn, to be open and to explore!
 
Wishing you many wonderful memory making events ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment