Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I've Had a Great Day!


This is who I was today.  I had a wonderful day decorating the house for fall and cleaning.  My husband helped me change the furniture yesterday and this morning I cranked up our CD player with some favorite music and had fun.  I will finish up decorting on Friday and post some pictures of my fall décor. 

I hate to keep repeating myself but it was a wonderful day.  Our neighbor showed up to start cutting the pasture and you know that is one of my favorite things.  It will be the last cutting for the year.  Then Gary and I went out and mowed this afternoon and the weather was great and it was such a clear blue sky today. I also picked a bucket of pears from our pear trees.  I have really enjoyed this summer, it has been so pretty and green and really not too hot.  I'm usually always ready for fall and I am this year but I have thoroughly enjoyed this summer and it's beauty and bounty.

As you can tell, nothing spectacular happened but I had a great day doing some of the things I love. And I'm very thankful for my life and health and family and friends~

I'm ready for bed, goodnight all.... sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment