Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rearranging Wall Grouping



Whew!!  I finally finished getting the house cleaned late yesterday evening. Now, I can forget about that for another 6 months.  Just kidding. :)   This is a grouping of different things in our breakfast room.  The top picture is the old picture of the grouping for the last 10 years.  The bottom is the new grouping.  I'm really enjoying it!  The flowered plates belonged to my mother-in-law and I painted them for her.  They were one of the first gifts I ever gave her.  Well, just another example of changing things around and giving your home the feel of something new.


Made a new arrangement for the breakfast room.

Well, I'm off to the garden to enjoy this beautiful cool weather and to pull lots and lots of weeds.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend enjoying the things you love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment