Friday, August 23, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies


This is the best peanut butter cookie recipe I have ever tasted.  This recipe belongs to my sister and these are just wonderful cookies.  Crisp around the edges and soft and chewy inside.  When I'm tired of chocolate chip cookies (did I actually say when I tired of chocolate chip) :) that doesn't happen very often, this is a recipe I always turn too.

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup peanut butter, (I like chunky)
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon soda

Put butter, white and brown sugar, salt, eggs, and peanut butter in mixing bowl and mix well.  Then add flour and soda and continue mixing until flour is well incorporated. Then roll into the size of walnut or bigger if you like and place on a greased cookie sheet. 
Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment