Monday, February 24, 2014

Eggs

I love Saturday morning television and I don't mean Saturday morning cartoons. LOL  :)  I'm switching from one channel to another watching gardening shows and cooking shows.  It's one of my favorite days for television.

The Pioneer Woman made a wonderful low carb breakfast and I tried it yesterday and I loved it.  She took one yellow squash and one zucchini and cut them in chunks.  She sautéed one half of an onion then added the squash and zucchini and cooked until crisp tender.  Piled the squash mixture on a plate and then made two poached eggs and put it on top of the squash.  It's very delicious, very satisfying and very healthy.

I didn't have any zucchini on hand so I just used yellow squash.....it was wonderful.

You'll have to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment