Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Way to Display Orchids


In January last year, I had a blog post on displaying orchids.  So this is not an original idea, I took the idea from a magazine.  I'm  really not an orchid person but one of my daughters really likes them.  They had a great assortment at WalMart along with a good price so I was looking at one for her and I came across this variety which I really liked.  So, I bought one for myself.  Always having in mind, the pictures I had seen in this magazine. 

I took down my winter decorations about two weeks ago and our home looks bare.  I have not been in the mood to clean house so I just have this sitting on the mantel in the kitchen until I decided where I'm going to put it. 

The other display was a glass cake stand with smaller rocks on the plate and an orchid sitting on top of the rocks.  The picture of this orchid and one on a cake plate was a grouping.  Looked really sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment