Saturday, February 22, 2014

Best Friends


Friends are truly a gift.  All of my friends are best friends and I am thankful for each one.  Each friend is unique and has special gifts and abilities and I admire and appreciate the diversity of each one.  I'm so glad that we are all not alike.  When we bring who we really are to the table we can all learn from each other. 

For years, I was not who I really am.  I wanted to have this person's figure, that friend's hair, this person's personality.  I thought if I was like someone else I would be more accepted or I would fit into certain groups.   Even if I lived in a certain area or had a certain type of house I would be considered  "cool."   WHATEVER!!!! 

Be gentle with your children and let them be who they are and not what you want them to be.  Remember, we all need to learn what unconditional love is. 

Boy, I want really jumped around in this post from friends to self image to children to unconditional love.  Let me simply say, that if you love yourself and others unconditionally everything else will fall into place!

It's beautiful outside today.......have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment