Friday, April 12, 2013

39 Years Together.......Still Growing and Discovering

 
When I got up this morning, there was a very sweet letter lying on the chair that I sit in every morning.  He told me he would do it all over again.

He also said, "Life is an incredible journey" and those are not just simple words to me.  Life is incredible and I have been the most grateful recipient of living it with a very humble and loving man.  Even though our bodies are growing older, we still feel like kids as we continue to grow as souls and experience this wonderful journey called life with all it's amazing mysteries and wonders.

Tonight, we plan to share a bottle of champagne at home under the stars and with grateful hearts remember the years we have shared together and the blessing of our four wonderful children.

And yes, I would do it all over again too!

No comments:

Post a Comment