Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Get your Vitamin C - The natural way





Got a big box of oranges and grapefruits the middle of December.  They are both wonderful ,very juicy and sweet.  For what it's worth, my best advice is get your vitamin C naturally through oranges and grapefruits.  This is their season and they are so good this time of the year.  Also, go outside and take in the sun for about 15 minutes and get your vitamin D.  I read that Vitamin D soaked in from the sun does good things to your arteries that you do not get from a pill.

I pictured our Bosch and Champion juicer.  These were big investments years ago and still are but they are so worth the expense.  I've never had any problems and they sit on my counter and are used almost every day. The citrus juicer sitting on my Bosch is what I use to juice the oranges and grapefruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment