Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Decorating



This is a simple decorating idea. This is a concrete pot I bought at a garage sale but I decorate a lot with it in my home. I change out the greenery and flowers each season. I have a huge glass vase that I keep in the middle and a good size candle in it. At night, it creates beautiful light through the flowers and greenery.

For the winter, I have artificial evergreen and something that looks like lamb's ear. There are pine cones tipped in white paint that looks like snow. I have crocheted snowflakes that I have placed throughout the arrangement. This can stay out until the end of February. Looks like winter!

1 comment:

  1. Great decoration. I made one a year or two ago for a friend and forgot to put the candle in a glass container. Pretty scary to see flames during Christmas dinner!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete