Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm back!

It was a long hot summer for me and I didn't have much inspiration. But the cool breezes of autumn and the beautiful colors have revived me. I'm full of stories and ideas that I want to share with you.

I've been putting edging around my flower beds. Old red bricks are the edging around my flower beds and with my old yellow house in the country it really looks good. My husband and I have started creating an area behind our barn for star gazing parties. I have wanted to do this forever and there was so much to do it was almost overwhelming. But once again, we have taken a little at a time and we are making progress. It is going to be beautiful. I have transplanted a climbing rose bush and put a trellis behind it to cover some of the back wall of the barn. In one corner, we are putting up an old weathered pasture gate for morning glories to grow on.

I will show pictures before long.

Celebrating my husband's birthday tomorrow and will have two new pie recipes to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment