Monday, December 31, 2012

Wishing you a fulfilled New Year!



I didn't want to start out saying happy new year although I do want it to be a year filled with happiness and peace and health but I know you will have all those things if it has been a year that is fulfilled.  We all start out the new year with our various goals of losing weight, stop smoking, stop drinking, be more disciplined, spend more time praying and this list can go on and on. So whatever your goals may be for this new year or whatever changes you would like to see in your life it's my prayer and wish that they will be fulfilled.

May your life be filled with determination, diligence, an attitude of I will never, never give up. And on the other side of that coin remember to be gentle with yourself, don't take life too seriously and always remember tomorrow is a new day.

These are the words to a song I have been listening to recently and they are my prayer for you this  new year.   Always love to you~

May the angels protect you and trouble neglect you
May you always have plenty your glass never empty
Know in your heart your never alone
May your tears come from laughing
You find friends worth having  with every year passing they mean more than gold
May you ever stay humble and smile more than grumble and
Know when you stumble your never alone.

Will I have to be honest as much as I want it I'm not going to promise the cold
winds won't blow but when hard times have found you and fears surround you
know in your heart that you're never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment