Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hungry Cats


I never thought I would be a cat person but after we moved to the country they won my heart.  It's so funny because in the morning when they see me in the kitchen they start to gather around the back door and if I don't bring out the grub, Susie stands and looks in the kitchen window at me until I cooperate.

I've been posting information about essential oils but just a short testimony from me.  Yesterday, I was taking something from the oven and my index finger hit the element and burned the heck out of it.  When I looked at my finger, it was white where it had burned it.  I immediately put a drop of lavendar oil on it and immediately the burning and reddness was gone.  I have a very small blister now but no reddness or burning. It does burn just a little if water hits it but that's it.  I am continually amazed by these oils.  I just can't say enough about them. I love it because it is all natural.

Both of our daughters at different times recently started getting symptoms of a sore throat and sinus congestion. They had some swollen lymph glands in their neck.  One daughter rubbed peppermint oil on her throat and on her sinus area, the other daughter took 4 drops of clove oil in a capsule and they both got up the next morning with no symptoms and the lymph glands were down.

If you are interested in more information about essential oils please contact me at ggschwartz2@juno.com

I almost forgot.  This weather is perfect for star gazing in the evening.  Saturday evening I was out for several hours.  It was so nice, perfect temperature, no bugs and in less than an hour I saw two shooting starts. If I had a more comfortable chair I would have dozed off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment