Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Room Everyone Wishes They Had!
























Several weeks ago I stopped by to visit with a friend and as I was getting ready to leave she said, "Oh, let me show you what I've done." I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the conversion of one of her bedrooms. First of all, red is one of my favorite colors so immediately I loved it. Then as I stood there and slowly took it all in I was so amazed by her creativity and her organization was fantastic. I wanted to see every little detail. This is a room I would love to be in all day, just going from one project to another. I would be inspired by just walking into the room. Then add a little music to the atmosphere and I would be ready to go!

All of the room is wonderful, like I've already said, but my favorite thing is the red and white quilt her dear friend made her for her birthday. I love the red and white embroidery and the pinwheel pattern is adorable. She did and excellent job on the quilt and it is a wonderful finishing touch to her wonderful room.

Enjoy the pictures and I know it will give you lots of ideas to create a special room at your home. For once I had my camera with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment