Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Treasures by the Curb


This is the end of our well house. I was going to paint a sun on the end of our well house. I went shopping with several friends and one bought a sun and moon for her patio. I saw this big sun and thought it was really cute. After I got home, I decide to go back and get this sun and moon and save myself the headache of trying to paint my own. I love the way it turned out.

The black frame is a headboard I found by the curb. I spayed it black and this spring I am going to plant a cypress vine on each end to grow over this frame. I have planted a lot of red tulips that will bloom in early spring in front of the frame. Then I will have the vine with tiny red trumpet flowers and I am going to plant either red petunias or red and white periwinkles for the summer in front of the headboard.

Can't wait to see what it looks like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment