Monday, July 12, 2010

The Herb Garden Cookbook by Lucinda Hutson


I was introduced to herbs in my late twenties. I was at a friend's house and she had made some mint ice tea and I loved it. That began my quest for knowledge regarding herbs. Since that time I have taken gardening classes regarding herbs and some cooking classes regarding herbs but one of the best things I found was Lucinda Hutson's book on The Herb Garden Cookbook. I found her book years ago at the library. I keep a notebook on things I am really interested in and I had checked out her book (really several books on herbs but hers was the best) and I was going to take notes from her book for my notebook. I literally started writing down the information I didn't want to forget and after several hours I realized I was going to be coping the whole book so I went and bought the book. I have used it all these years. I'm sure there are other wonderful herb books out there but I love this one and I love her. I saw her at one of our garden shows and she is very creative and a marvelous source of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment