Thursday, June 18, 2015

Singer/Song Writer Neil Young

My husband is a long time fan of Neil Young and he was sharing this article with me this evening.We agree with what he had to say.  Our political system is so corrupt.  I really get nauseated when I hear people say" let your voice be heard, go vote." If you really want your voice to be heard DON"T VOTE! The candidates who are put on display for the American people to vote for are an insult to our integrity and intellect.  The last time I voted was for Ronald Reagan.  I frankly could bite a nail into over what I see on television when campaigns start.  I just don't watch that stuff anymore.

Anyway, this is the link to the article.  Read for yourself and make up your own mind.  By the way, listen to the lyrics of some of Neil Young's songs, very interesting!
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-neil-young-donald-trump-rockin-free-world-20150618-story.html


As Neil says, "get engaged and get informed."

No comments:

Post a Comment