Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lavender Essential Oil and Bad Burn

Just a little info about Lavender essential oil.  There are many uses for Lavender but I want to tell you how it helped me yesterday.  I was cooking dinner last night and had flash boiled some Brussels sprouts, had emptied the water out of the pan, turned to do something and then turned around and wasn't thinking and picked up that hot pan (not by the handle) to put in the dish water to wash and it scaled my hand.  It was burning terribly and I ran and got lavender and put it all over my hand and sat down for a few minutes.  Within 5 minutes, all the burning was gone and later that evening my hand wasn't even sore.  This morning, there are no blisters.  Just amazing! 

I use Young Living Essential oils.  They are therapeutic oils.  Not all essential oils are therapeutic.  Essential oils are wonderful and I literally have nothing in our medicine cabinet except Aleve and that is for my husband's occasional gout attack (maybe twice a year).  We use essential oils now in place of all pharmaceuticals.

If you don't know this all pharmaceuticals are petroleum based, full of chemicals and very bad for you.  If you would like more information please contact me at ggschwartz-2hotmail.com.  An interesting study is the pharmaceutical industry and how they got started.  Very eye opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment