Friday, April 17, 2015

Easy Raw Vegetable Salad


I made fish sandwiches for dinner the other night and made this easy vegetable salad to go along with it.  I used to make this salad a lot and we got tired of it.  But thought of it when I made these sandwiches and it was really good.  I wanted to share this with you, it is a good accompaniment  to a lot of different dishes.

1 broccoli crown, cut into little florets
1/4 head of fresh cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
1 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
1 cucumber, diced (optional)

Toss all this together in a bowl and add Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
I make the dressing from the packet.  It is so much better than bottled and only takes minutes.

1 packet of buttermilk ranch seasoning
1 cup of mayonnaise
1 cup of buttermilk
Whisk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment