Monday, February 16, 2015

Sumo Tangerines

I wanted to tell you about these wonderful tangerines.  My daughter told me about these last year.  She went on and on about them and I was never able to get one before they were out of season.  Their season doesn't last long so when they are gone that's it until next year. 

They are so sweet.  I've never eaten an orange or tangerine that is as sweet as these.  They are pricey though but worth every bite.  You would pay $3.00 or higher for a piece of pie or cake and even pastries at Panera bread are almost as high as one of these oranges.  This is one of those things that is seasonal and so good for you.  I found mine at Sprouts in Norman but my daughter said Whole Foods have them in also.  Oh, I forgot they are huge not those little tangerines that you normally see this time of the year.

Be sure and try one.  I promise you will be going back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment