Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Place for Everything

This saying was on my flip calendar this morning "A Place for Everything and Everything in it's Place."  I laughed when I saw it because I can't tell you how many times I heard my mom say this to me.  She would also end it by saying, "I can get up in the middle of the night and never turn a light on and go right to a draw and find what I'm looking for,  I know right where it is."  "It's simple, just put things back where they belong after using them" she would add. 

Well Mom, after having four children I tired. :)  My mom was very organized and she used her time wisely.  My hub and I were just talking last night about how time is something you cannot get back.  Gary was telling me about a quote he had read that said, be generous with your money but stingy with your time because you can always make more money but you cannot replace your time.  I thought that was a great thought and it inspired me to be more conscious about my time and using it wisely. 

A place for everything, using time wisely those are going to be on my mind today and one more thing, oh, how I miss my mom at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment