Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pasta Salad


This is my rendition of pasta salad. This time of the year with all the fresh vegetables, I think it taste extra wonderful. This is how I make mine.

1 package of corkscrew pasta
1 jar pitted black olives,sliced
2 carrots peeled and sliced
1 green and red pepper diced
1 purple onion, cut in half and sliced
1 package frozen peas, thawed and rinsed
1 large broccoli crown, sliced
1 cucumber, sliced
a bunch of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
one package of Italian Dressing

I buy the packet of Italian dressing, you add water and white vinegar and oil.  I like the flavor of this a lot better than the bottled. You may need 2 packets of the dressing with a large pasta salad. Cut everything up, add the dressing and toss.  Cover with saran wrap and keep in the frig until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment