Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Peanut Butter Strawberry Banana Smoothie


This is my rendition of Jamba Juice's Peanut butter strawberry banana smoothie.  I used to run a route and deliver magazines in OKC and Jamba Juice was on my route.  It was my favorite part of the day. :) This smoothie is so delicious and very filling.  I would be very hungry and I would have this and I was good for the rest of the day, of course, until I got home. :)  This is great for breakfast, a snack during the day or even a late snack if you have had a light dinner. The smoothie is also great by it self without the sliced bananas and granola.

Here's how you make it:

1 heaping cup of plain yogurt
1 frozen banana
1 1/2 cups of frozen strawberries
1/3 cup of peanut or almond butter
1/3-1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk

Put the above ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.  Pour into a dish and slice a banana over the top and sprinkle your favorite granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment