Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Healing Code



I read this book about a month ago and before I recommended it I wanted to see if it would really work.  It really works!

About 8 years ago, I heard Dr. Loyd and Dr. Johnson speak at a meeting in Edmond, Oklahoma.  It was a wonderful presentation.  They were talking about quantum physics and energy that is in our bodies.  This was all new to me.  I had just started to hear about the energy in our bodies and didn't have any understanding of how all that works.  I know some people become a little apprehensive when talking about chalka points, meridian lines and acupuncture.  It sounds a little like eastern religion.  Do your research and you will find out that our bodies are made up of energy and we do have meridian lines and chalka points.  These are routes and places in our bodies where energy travels. At that time, they didn't have a book and the program they were selling was expensive....for my budget anyway.

There is a wonderful forward in the book by Dr. Jordan Rubin where he explains his concern about the codes being in opposition to his belief as a Christian.  But after talking to Dr. Loyd and doing some research of his own he felt comfortable doing the codes.

Ok. fast forward 8 years, I'm on Amazon looking at books and I came upon the healing codes.  I was very excited to see they had written a book. The book is a very quick read and it is very easy to understand.  Dr. Loyd and Dr. Johnson lay a very good foundation and build upon it step by step.

I have had several remarkable healings. On Tuesday of this week, I woke up with a scratchy throat. By Wednesday, it had started to become a sore throat and despite all of my home remedies nothing was knocking it. Thursday, I didn't feel like doing anything and as the day wore own I started running a fever, head was throbbing, sinuses all stopped up, very congested.  I really felt horrible and told my husband I think I'm really getting the flu. It finally dawned on me to do the healing codes.  I did and when I finished I could tell my head was hardly hurting and I felt better. To be truthful, I was surprised.  I could tell it made a difference so I did another round of the codes and this time my fever broke, my sinuses opened up and my headache was totally gone.  They recommend doing the codes at least 3 times a day. My nose was running yesterday when I got up and after several codes that dried up.  I have a little bit of a sniffle but nothing major. 

Dr. Johnson was healed of Lou Gehrig's disease and Dr. Loyd's wife was healed of depression that she had suffered with for 12 years. 

I hope you will get this book and read it.  I think you will be very glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment