Friday, November 11, 2016

Spinach

I'm ready to fling my computer through the window!!!!!!

I have pictures of my spinach breaking through the ground after a week and the basil is growing.  So until I can figure this out.  There are NO PICTURES!

So, I wouldn't hesitate to plant a few vegetables.  Maybe some arugula or a variety of lettuces. I have some arugula seeds left from the spring and I think I'm going to plant them.  I'm going to check some green houses for more herbs.  I saw the 7 day weather forecast this morning and by the end of next week or before we are back in the 70's again.  I will say this is wonderful weather to be gardening in, in fact, it's ideal. 

Looks like another beautiful fall day.  Will we still be calling it "fall days" when winter arrives in December? 

No comments:

Post a Comment