Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wonderful Sunday Morning!


We were awakened this morning with my husband's storm alarm going off on his phone.  It was a flash flood warning.  We went to bed at 9:00 last night so it was 6:30 and I was ready to get up.  I made coffee and sat and listened to the rain and the thunder.  It was wonderful! The coffee just topped everything off.  My picture of the dark clouds to the south doesn't look quite as ominous as they did with the naked eye.  Anyway, a perfect rainy Sunday morning!

I will have some interesting things to share with you in the days ahead.  I've been reading a lot and my daughter and I went on a wonderful vacation/spiritual retreat to Portland, Oregon. I've also been trying some new recipes that I want to share with you.

I wish you a relaxing day and as summer gets into full swing I'm hoping you enjoy all the wonderful things about this season.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment