Sunday, May 8, 2016

Nurse Appreciation Day

I think nurse appreciation day was Friday.  I meant to post this then and forgot.  I'm several posts behind! :(

Our oldest daughter is a nurse and has worked in ICU for 13 years.  She also works in the Emergency Room on occasion.  These two places are probably the two highest stress related areas in the hospital.  But she loves it!  We have tried to get her to move into a position where the stress level is a lot lower but she says it would be boring. 

I would just like to say that I am very proud of her and the work that she does.  She takes it very seriously and treats her patients the way she would want to be treated.  I've heard her co-workers comment on what an excellent nurse she is.  We should all be so fortunate to get a nurse with her skills and knowledge if we should ever find ourselves in the hospital.

She is my daughter and I want to honor her and show my appreciation for all that she does in giving patients excellent care.  Taking care of patients who are critically ill and then dealing with their families is not an easy job but she does it very gracefully. 

She is caring, loving and compassionate and that is the formula for a top notch nurse!

No comments:

Post a Comment