Saturday, September 19, 2015

Some New Ideas for Grilled Cheese


Gary and I love grilled cheese sandwiches.  When I don't want to do a lot of cooking grilled cheese and some soup is our go to. When we got married he made me his wonderful version of grilled cheese.  Butter one side of two slices of bread put it on a griddle put a slice of American cheese on each slice of bread.  While the cheese is getting warm and starting to melt put a little mayo on the top of one slice of cheese then add thinly sliced tomato and onion.  Then top this with the other slice of bread.  I love these they are so tasty. 

I saw these versions and thought this would give you some new ideas to elevate this classic sandwich.

White cheddar  +  Black Pepper  +  Roasted Tomatoes  +  Baguette Bread

Gouda  +  Blackberry Jam  +  Blackberries  +  Texas Toast

Fontina  +  Honey  +  Sliced Apples  +  Rosemary Asiago Focaccia

Cheddar  +  Red Pepper Jelly  +  Potato Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment